I am a mum of two gorgeous boys, I live in a small village in Surrey, England and I am married to David (I guess you could say he is my childhood sweetheart).
I would love to work for myself, doing things I love…mainly arts and crafts, making things are something I love doing, so I’m going to ‘Follow my heart and my dreams will come true’. Well one day they will!!
I started blogging in 2011 as a creative outlet and a stage for me to sound off about my life, my two little men, things I love doing, reading, watching and more…
Here's some random things about me...
- I'm a virgo
- I've been with my husband since I was 17
- I'm a cub scout leader
- I wear contact lenses and glasses, but not at the same time
- I have a mole on my right wrist that grows a hair without me knowing
- I like sweet things
- I should lose weight
- I used to look after old people
- I read too many blogs
- I'm hooked on Pinterest
- I'm short
- I never needed a brace as I fell off my Dad's shoulders when I was younger
- I'm indecisive
- I love the beach, summer days, maple syrup and taramasalata
I like to write write about everyday life and the things I love....children, art, craft, design, pinterest , to name but a few.
I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave comments or email me.
Welcome to my blog.