17 March 2012

Polyvore party...

Just wanted to share with you one of my new sets from Polyvore, if you're not familiar with Polyvore this is what they say about themselves:

'Polyvore is the web's largest fashion community site, where users are empowered to discover their style and set trends around the world. With over 15 million monthly unique visitors, Polyvore's global community has created over 44 million sets that are shared across the web. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Polyvore is funded by Benchmark Capital, Matrix Partners, DAG Ventures, Goldman Sachs, and Vivi Nevo (NV Investments).'

I don't visit it as much as as I would like, I don't really have that much time what with Pinterest and Blogging, but today I went and created two new sets.

Emerald and Gold Wedding Guest


Spring Grey and Turquoise Weekender

I couldn't believe it either, I have only 16 sets but I have 400 followers already and I've only been a member for six months...crazy isn't it. Why not check it out yourself?? TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover