8 March 2012

Pinterest passion...

Last year I was really into my Pinterest boards, really into building new boards on what seemed like a daily basis. I was browsing various blogs and came across a blog called Just little things and I was pretty much blown away with the simplicity of the blog theme and how many and I mean many of the posts hit home for me.

In the words of Nancy, the blogger:

This is a blog listing little things we should appreciate. These are life's simple pleasures that are commonly overlooked. And possibly daily sources of happiness that are right under your nose.

I thought this was a great idea and decided to set up a Pinterest board solely for this blog's posts...Appreciate the little things


I have to say I've been a bit naughty and not pinned much to this board for some time, but that's okay because there is a superb archive available for me to find the most appealing 'little things' to me.

Here's some of my favourites:




Seriously, this is a great blog and could potentially be a "daily sources of happiness that are right under your nose."  Go check it out TTFN ~x~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover