21 February 2012

Pinterest passion...

Did you know that I'm quite partial to a bit of denim? Actually I think denim is cool and I love upcycling it.

My kids live in denim jeans and when my youngest grows out of them I don't throw them away or donate them to charity, they go in a sack ready to make cushions or use for other bits of craft.

So that being said, this weeks board pays homage to my passion for denim......And in your denim eyes


This image came from a Norwegian interior design blog called Nib, I just love how every part of the jeans have been used to cover this chair and footstool. 

I'm not so sure this would fit in with my decor but would be great in a kids room! My denim board has loads of other denim ideas, check it out! TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover