7 February 2012

Pinterest passion...

I am a self confessed Pin-a-holic, I could pin all day and all night and unlike my friend Sarah over at Stuffed Duck, I can't think of it as a waste of time, sorry Sarah you know what I'm like.

I thought it might be nice to share some of my favourite pins from the many Pinterest boards I have. Now this is how my thought process works, 'why don't I do a weekly post for each board'.  Now bear with me because this could be a regular thing for the next 5 years!!

Anyhoo, here goes the first board, in no particular order........The rise of the robots



I just love this screen print and it's so reasonable at £35. Unfortunately, it is no longer available but the shop Mengsel on Folksy sells other fabulous screen print items, go check them out! TTFN ~x~

1 comment:

  1. I love Pinterest but also hate it, it really does just steal all my time!! x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover