17 February 2012

Folksy finds on Friday...

Hickory dickory dock, the mouse ran up the clock... I've always loved that nursery rhyme and it's one of the first I taught my boys. 

This weeks theme.....Clocks.




  1. Camera clock, Soho Myna   ~ £35.00  @  Mists of Time
  2. Driftwood clock ~ £39.99.00 @ Reclaimed Time
  3. Cuckoo-less clock ~£25.00 @  The Odds and Sods Shop
  4. Handmade Conan the Barbarian Comic Book Wall Clock ~ £16.95 @ Kapow Krafts
  5. Birds Custard Clock ~ £4.75  @ Creative Corner Cafe
  6. Hickory Dickory Dock Clock ~ £40.00  @ 'Bread & Butter' by Bev Jennings 
All of the clocks I have chosen are pretty cool, I love the idea of using a comic book, similar to the Upcycle heaven post back at the beginning of February, but my favourite one has to be the camera clock from Mists of Time. I think its fabulous and not a bad price either, maybe I'll put one on my birthday list? TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover