10 February 2012

Folksy finds on Friday...

Happy Valentines....well for next Tuesday anyway. This Friday we're celebrating all things 'love' from Folksy.

This weeks theme.....Valentines.




  1. Valentine tea light shade with heart decorations  ~ £7.50  @  Peppered Moth
  2. Marmite plate for Valentines Day ~ £18.00 @ Purple Glaze Pottery
  3. Valentine puppy 'Please be mine' ~£28.00 @  Northfield Primitives
  4. You caught my heart moleskin notebook ~ £7.50 @ Champignons
  5. Valentines Greetings, stacking shelf blocks ~ £13.50  @ Little Chalk House
  6. Large pewter daisy heart ~ £9.50  @ Bird in a Barn
I'm having a hard time deciding which of these I like the most, in fact I'd like them all!!! But if I had to choose I would probably pick the pewter daisy heart from Bird in a Barn, just because I'm quite partial to a heart and I love daisies...hmm but then again....TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover