3 February 2012

Folksy finds on Friday...

Wow, this has been a long time coming! The last Folksy finds on Friday was back in May 2011, naughty me but I'm starting them again as there are some fantastic items on Folksy I just can't resist sharing.

This weeks theme.....Birds.




  1. Two birds ~ £7.00  @  Fancy EM
  2. Love birds ~ £70.00 @ Kirsty Elson Designs
  3. Birds on a branch copper necklace ~£42.00 @  Ali Bali Jewellery
  4. Silver birds earrings ~ £12.00 @ Wonderland by Alice
  5. The birds and the bee applique cushion ~ £45.00  @ ClothKat
  6. Special white wedding birds ~ £30.00  @ London Clay Birds
I'm loving the birds on a branch copper necklace from Ali Bali Jewellery , it's so unusual and I can safely say I don't own any jewellery made from copper. I'm thinking a big hint to the hubby, after all Valentines is rapidly approaching!! TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover