6 May 2011

Folksy Finds on Friday...

Ooops a little late in the day to post this but I've been pretty busy today so I didn't get a chance earlier!

As you may be aware I love making and decorating cakes however there are times when something simple on top of a cake will do!

This weeks theme.....Cake Toppers.


  1. Wedding Pig Cake Topper and 40 Favors ~ £100.00  @  Amys Clay Critters
  2. Cake Topper ~ £24.99 @ Handmade by Jool
  3. Jack Russell Topper "Jackers R Us" ~£12.00 @  Ludicris Toppers: Handmade Collectables and crafted toppers
  4. Unique Custom/Hand Made Mr & Mrs Love Owl ~ £35.00 @ Johanna Brown's Cake Toppers
  5. Rainbow Cockle Shell Cluster ~ £7.00  @ Delightfully Decorative
  6. Set of 50 Alice In Wonderland EAT ME Vintage Party Picks-Cupcake Toppers £50.00  @ Craftypagan Designs
I think the Jack Russell topper from Ludicris Toppers: Handmade Collectables and crafted toppers is so cute and would be lovely for all the dog lovers out there but I have to say my favourite one out of this selection is the Wedding Pigs from Amys Clay Critters TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover