9 May 2011

The Craft Shed...

What does she mean by "The Craft Shed"? I hear you ask.....well for months now I've been trying to persuade my father to let me convert the shed in our garden to MY craft shed but alas to no avail.....

"Where will we put the stuff that's in the shed now?" he asks every time I mention it.

So I decided I would try to assemble some evidence to explain what I was trying to achieve, you never know this may sway him into agreeing what a fabulous idea it would be to transform a generally bog standard shed into a craft haven for myself, somewhere to hide and drift off into my own little craft world, my very own utopia....oops sorry I was drifting off for a moment!

I was surfing around and came across a new blog Daily Suze, and she had done any article on how they were building a shed, she had some fab photos and this one caught my eye.  I figured I could show it my dad so he could see my vision;


I love the way both doors can open and let in the light, we have double doors on our shed, yay! I love the colour of the shed, that off white is lovely but to be honest I was thinking of a pale sage green and I love the window that houses the desk below it, our shed has one like this too.

The only thing I feel it needs is a little more storage for my fabric stash, card stock and shelving for my button collection, it would also need a wider desk so I could have my sewing machine up all the time.

As you may be aware I am a huge advocate of Pinterest and I have a board called The Craft Shed, this is where I stash ideas for my shed, storage and decor ideas.


So what do you think, do you think my dad will go for the idea? I have to say I do have a habit of getting round my dad, eventually.....I'll keep you posted! TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover