1 April 2011

Folksy Finds on Friday...

It's Friday and thats means Folksy Finds on Friday, I've found some lovely things this week for that special woman in your life...your Mum!

This weeks theme.....Mother's Day.


  1. Mother's Lavender Heart ~ £6.49 @ Betsy Jarvis
  2. Mother's Day Applique Cushion ~ £15.00 @ Treacle Jack Designs
  3. Mother's Day Driftwood Wall Hanging  ~ £5.50 @ Natural Wood
  4. Mother's Day charm bangle ~ £39.00 @ Clara Smith Jewellery
  5. Mother's Day Towel Cake ~ £20.00 @ Katie Anns Nappy Cakes and More
  6. Shabby Chic Mother's Day Shelf Sign Blocks Mum ~ £21.49  @ Sparrow Primitives
I adore the lavender heart, I think this would be so simple to replicate and make myself which means a more personal gift in my eyes and I think the charm bangle is simply gorgeous.  What are you getting for your Mum? TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover