6 April 2011

Another cake bites the dust....

Well two cakes actually!

I haven't had a huge amount of time to make anything recently, what with all the cakes I had to make over the past couple of weeks.

This past Saturday I made a cake for a sapphire wedding anniversary, which consumed most of my Saturday


and yesterday I finished making a 'Tiffany' box cake, for a 30th birthday.


I do love making cakes, especially when I can be creative with them but I have to say it can get a tad tedious doing so many!  I shouldn't complain, its flattering people want me to do it for them.

Anyway now they are out of the way I can concentrate on an Easter project I've had in the back of my mind, among several other things I need to finish. So much to do and so little time....TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover