13 March 2011

Fancy a nibble?.....

I have just discovered Groupon, a new social network that you buy deals for a discounted rate.  Well, my pals Sarah and Julie were truly up for the deal of the day during the week....


Garra Rufa Fish originate from Turkey, they do not have any teeth, they gently suck the dead skin away leaving pores unblocked and the skin feeling totally fresh. During the removal of the dead skin, the garra rufa fish produce an enzyme called diathanol which improves skin regeneration. The new skin feels softer and healthier than before. Early research to uncover the medical benefits of fish therpay include:
  • Relief of eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
  • Improved skin regeneration
  • Promotes blood circulation
  • Improves stress levels

Anyway, we are booked in for the 9th April and the salon is in Camden, so I'll be saving some pennies for a trip around the market and a nice lunch!  I can't wait for my day out with my pals. I'll let you know how it went....TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover