19 February 2011

Absence makes the heart grow fonder....

Okay, okay I haven't blogged about anything since the 8th of February.....shame on me!

There is a reason for this, I have been working a lot lately in my 'real' job in the evenings and have also been trying to get stock together for my Folksy shop Doodledandy, which is and has been a slow process!

However, these aren't the only reason for my absence!! I have been hooked by the claw of Pinterest.....oh my lord....am I hooked? YES, ABSOLUTLEY!!!

I now have 25 boards, and 25 followers.  The reason I'm so completely infactuated by Pinterest is the amazing source of inspiration it can give you for all things, crafts, home design and even words to live your life by!

I decided it would be a nice idea to have some funky names for my boards, here's just a few of them;
  • As cute as a button - anything to do with buttons
  • Big doors swing on little hinges - doors, I like doors
  • Good words are worth much and cost little - inspirational quotes
  • Imelda Marcos eat your heart out - shoes, I LOVE shoes!!!
Anyway, if you want to check out my boards, have a look Pinterest\Sazzledoodle. TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover