17 January 2011

Whimsy maniac...that's me!

Hello, name is Sara and I'm a whimsy maniac! There I said it....I have now decided that I am completely addicted to fabrics and ribbons and buttons.....oh just about any craft items really and the more whimsy the better.

Today I have been looking at a fabulous website, Clothkits, which sells kits for clothes, children and adult clothes, but whoopeee they also sell haberdashery items....I was in my element.  Take a look, its fabulous, below are some of my favourite things (oohh felt like bursting into song then, lol).



They're great arent they?  Anyway, I decided I'd buy some and use them to adorn some of my patchwork cushions that I will be making for my Folksy shop,  Doodle Dandy which desperately needs restocking after Christmas, thats my next job!

Did I mention, I've started Weight Watchers? Well I have and I lost 3lbs last week so I'm really pleased!  Only another zillion pounds to go!!

Well better get on, I have a date with my wardrobe, going to do a bit more clearing out and dropping off at the charity shop....they must love me this week! TTFN ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover