14 January 2011

My first blog....

Well there you go, here it is my first ever blog and I intend to use this to keep anyone up to date in what I'm up to with all things crafts....which I have to say I'm very into at the moment. 

Last October I set up my Folksy shop and even managed to sell some items! along with having to work very hard to produce loads of stuff for work colleagues and people from my sons school for Christmas.  Below is a picture of my best seller;


I also made some patchwork cushions, which I sold to my friend as Christmas presents.....this got me thinking that I'd like to make more, so I have been busy buying fabric scraps and remnants.....I'll let you know how I get on.

Anyway, I've gotta get on, put the kids to bed and sit down to watch True Blood Season 3....can't wait! TTFN ~x~

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first blog, I'm looking forward to more!! x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover