18 January 2011

Inspiration by the light of day...

I've been looking for more inspiration and found this on Just Another Day in Paradise, I'm not a knitter either so I may have a go at making this I think, it's just lovely.....watch out charity shops, I'll be coming your way on Wednesday on a mission to get me a jumper!


I can see me working on this over the next year, seeing as the weather is warming up a bit, but still great idea for Christmas presents for all my friends and family!

To digress, I ordered some grosgrain spotty ribbon from Ebay the other day well it came today, much to my disappointment, it was so tiny....I'm terrible at sizes!  The first time I ever ordered my weekly shop online, I bought the smallest bag of sugar known to man! lol.  I have now taken to walking around with a tape measure on a keyring, which I got from a Christmas cracker, on the car keys....very handy.  I'll look on my phone, see if they have a conversion app....that would be cool! TTFN ~x~

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover