20 January 2011

Blogs are what we make them ....

So I've been checking out various blogs, some of my favourites too and decided that I wasn't completely happy with mine....I know, I know I've only been doing this for a few days, but I wasn't too sure on the layout.....I love my header (thanks Sarah ~x~).

Anyway, I've made a few changes and so far so good, let me know what you think.....

I have yet another bag of unwanted clothes to take to the charity shop but something made me look through the bag again and I was slapped with so many ideas for the fabrics from the clothes and even some old jumpers, so I have begun the task of cutting the pieces into more manageable sizes, chopped off the buttons and they have been stowed away for other projects.

I hope to have some photos up at the weekend of what I've been working on, so check back soon!  TTFN ~x~

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and think the layout is great. I love your signature too, I want one :-) X

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover
Pin It button on image hover